Monday, April 09, 2007

Five Star Crap

It wasn't a case of overeating or indigestion. No. It was downright food poisoning. Five star food poisoning. As bad or worse than what you can get from eating bhel or pani puri from a roadside stall. Baaaah! It took me over three days to recover but now I'm back to normal and my stomach yearns for food again, at mealtimes. Too bad. When I told Ariela about my being ill on the phone, she said well maybe I would lose some weight. Not half likely. The pound or two I lost has probably come right back.

1 comment:

Stardust said...

Food poisoning is so bad. Years ago back BC (Before Children), my husband and I each had a Brazier Burger from a famous food/ice cream chain called Dairy Queen. We only had one bathroom at the time which posed a huge problem...I will not go into more detail since you already know what I am talking about. It was a horrible experience. I can't think about going back there to eat.

Glad you finally recovered and are doing better.